We at Ayl Small Tools are very conscious of the trust you invest in us and our duty to safeguard your privacy. We’re sharing with you what data we get when you use our website analysis tool, why we gather it, and how we use it to enhance your experience as part of our obligation to you. You agree to the data practises outlined in this statement by using the AYL Small Tools.
Use of Personal Information
AYL Small Tools may use your personally identifiable email address if you subscribe to our emails or newsletter to inform you of additional goods and services offered by AYL Small Tools and its affiliates. In order to gather information about your perceptions of the present services or potential new services, AYL Small Tools may potentially get in touch with you via surveys. Please be aware that any personally identifiable information or sensitive personal information you voluntarily submit through the AYL Small Tools blog may be collected and utilized by others.
The customer lists at Ayl Small Tools are never given away or rented to outside parties. On occasion, Aylsmalltools.com might get in touch with you on behalf of outside business partners regarding a specific offer that might be of interest to you. In certain circumstances, the third party does not receive your specific personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, and phone number). Additionally, Aylsmalltools.com might divulge information to dependable partners that assist us with statistical analysis, emailing or mailing you correspondence, offering customer service, or organising deliveries. Such third parties are obligated to keep your information private and are barred from using it for any other purpose than to carry out services for Aylsmalltools.com.
If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that disclosing your personal information is necessary to: (a) compel compliance with legal process served on Aylsmalltools.com or the site; (b) safeguard and defend the rights or property of Aylsmalltools.com (including by enforcing this agreement); or (c) take urgent action to protect the personal safety of users of Aylsmalltools.com, AYL Small Tools will do so without prior notice
Several alternative publicly accessible internet methods (Whois Lookup, Google Cached Pages, etc.) can be used to manually access all the data gathered by the Aylsmalltools.com program. Because of this, each and every report produced by Ayl Small Tools is deemed “public” and is thereafter kept in our database. Furthermore, search engines can index it. In order to operate its website analysis tool and provide the services you have requested, Aylsmalltools.com collects and uses information from its website. IP addresses, domain names, anticipated visitor numbers, on- and off-site SEO analysis, usability, access times, and referring website addresses can all be included in this data. Aylsmalltools.com uses this information for the functioning of the service and to gather broad demographic information about our online audience.
Restrictions: You agree that you will not
- Reproduce, redistribute, or reproduce the content for the press or media or through any commercial network, cable, or satellite system. Distribute the content for any purpose, including without limitation building an internal database.
- Create derivative works from, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, adapt, translate, transmit, arrange, modify, copy, bundle, sell, sub-license, export, merge, transfer, adapt, loan, rent, lease, assign, share, outsource, host, publish, or otherwise use the content/tools, in whole or in part, in any form or by any method at all, whether it be physical, electronic, or otherwise.
- Permit, allow, or do anything that would violate or otherwise jeopardise the Company’s or its licensor’s proprietary rights, or permit any third party to access the content or tools. To the limited extent that the restrictions are against applicable law, this Agreement’s restrictions shall not apply.
- Employ or make an attempt to employ automated website grabbing software (also known as website downloader or website copier software) to save a number of online pages for any purpose, including offline viewing.
- Use bots.
- To stop website advertisements from loading and displaying, use ad-blocking software.
Security of your Personal Information
No method of data protection is completely secure. For the purpose of preventing unauthorized access, use, or disclosure of your personal information, Aylsmalltools.com employs a number of security technologies and procedures. Your personally identifiable information is stored on computer servers at Aylsmalltools.com in a secure environment that is guarded against unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Using encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol, protects personal data (such as a credit card number) when it is sent to other websites.
Changes to this Statement
This Terms of Service may be updated from time to time by AYL Small Tools to take into account user and business input. You are encouraged to review these Terms of Service on a regular basis so that you are aware of how Aylsmalltools.com is safeguarding your information. We will adjust the “Last Updated” date below when such a modification is made. You have accepted these Terms of Service if you use the Aylsmalltools.com website.